Well, the kids discovered a new trick on our camera just before we headed to Brownsburg (Neil's brothers house) for Aunt Donna's 60th birthday celebration. You can change the color of certain images in the picture while leaving the rest of the photo black and white. Well, this entertained them most of the way there and during the day - until the battery ran out. I do tend to be the more permissive of us as parents but someone has to be, right?! Anyway, I still don't even know how to use this feature but it came in handy for entertainment value on this day. I hope you enjoy Dyllan's drama. He had to perform something that would go along with the color scheme of the photo. I'm sure he got his acting talent from his father.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Aunt Donna's 60th Birthday
Well, the kids discovered a new trick on our camera just before we headed to Brownsburg (Neil's brothers house) for Aunt Donna's 60th birthday celebration. You can change the color of certain images in the picture while leaving the rest of the photo black and white. Well, this entertained them most of the way there and during the day - until the battery ran out. I do tend to be the more permissive of us as parents but someone has to be, right?! Anyway, I still don't even know how to use this feature but it came in handy for entertainment value on this day. I hope you enjoy Dyllan's drama. He had to perform something that would go along with the color scheme of the photo. I'm sure he got his acting talent from his father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment